I’m calling this post “never say never” because someday I started writing and thought no one will ever read, and I was indescribably excited about my first 5 views.
How amazing that feeling was when I received 3 nominations from three amazing persons for a blogging award at the same time, although It’s been only a month and a half since I wrote my first thought .. I’m relatively new here , new to writing, new to sharing my thoughts and feelings with others.. and now I think it’s a great experience feeling we are really connected in a magical way. People who are sometimes half a world away still can see inside more than people who look at you eye to eye every day .. so I must say I’m getting to know more about me and about the world through this small “window” .
The nomination was actually for two awards (the versatile award) and (the very inspiring blogger award) but I’m going to link them in the same post since they have the same rules.
So here are the rules:
- Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Post the award logo to your blog
- Tell seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers and notify them
I wantto thank the sweet Shon and Jenia for nominating me to the (very inspiring blogger) award. I knew them first when I read in their blog Vantage Points a post about Syria. Shon And Jenia; you are really amazing and able to spread happiness around, Thank you.
And regarding Versatile award..
I want to thank Tono Sanchez Almustarib The person who’s able to create a long timeline in his brain joining past and present to give a better understanding to anything , spiritually and politically , Tono; Music makes sense
And also the Nice Sreejit Poole of Mind or matter, the guy from India, that inspiring spiritual country I always wanted to visit.. and of course a country can’t be inspiring unless there are people like Sreejit there.
Tell seven things about myself:
- I’m Syrian and I live in Syria, which is the same place you always hear about in news.
- I’m a 25 years Girl, 25 which must be my Golden time but unfortunately not in my situation.
- I graduated from architecture school during this conflict. well I like it very much but I think it was a wrong time and place to study it, maybe in a different life would be better 😛
- I love art, I paint , I can cry staring at a painting
- I’m a music addict, and I sing (not perfectly) but well I love to
- I don’t have any dreams right now…. Yes I DON’T .. that may be crazy but .. who’s not in a way or another.
- I’ve received some bad news and I’m feeling down, that’s why I won’t continue writing this post, but I will publish it the way it is.